Fall is just around the corner and with the best season of the year about to start, we begin to crave the classic tastes and aromas of the autumn. That’s why more and more chefs are taking advantage of the seasonal atmosphere and are creating innovative dishes, in an effort to update their restaurant’s menus.
If you're ready to go on board with us on this culinary journey, and are eager to jump into the autumn-flavored bandwagon, these are our top picks for restaurants with fall menus to try this season.
Wild Dunes Resort, South Carolina
The luxurious Wild Dunes Resort located in Isle of Palms, South Carolina recently announced new fall menus that can be found at their three top restaurants; the ever-famous Coastal Provisions, the chill Salty Goat bar, and the more casual Huey’s Southern Eats, which is located in the Links Course Clubhouse.
Brought to you by Executive Chef Robert Frederick, mixologist Sean O'Brien, and the resort’s culinary team, here are the newest options for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, and dinner.
The Coastal Provisions is a premier Isle of Palms restaurant that specializes in locally sourced meats and seafood, guaranteeing you with only the freshest ingredients. Here are some of the best dishes that can be found in their new fall menu:
- Warm Wild Mushroom Salad with truffle aioli
- Pappardelle Pasta
- Braised Pork Short Ribs
- Low Country Cioppino loaded with local seafood
- Coastal Biscuit Benedict with smoked paprika hollandaise, Baby Kale, & Pickled Cherry Salad
- Coastal Smash Burger with caramelized onions, pimento cheese, and Cajun danger sauce
Huey’s Southern Eats
Wild Dunes Resort's Huey's Southern Eats features small bite and casual lunch options. These are their newest additions to their seasonal menu:
- “The Brawley” Breakfast Sandwich and Blueberry-Buttermilk Pancakes
- Cornmeal Fried Catfish Sandwich
- Huey’s Chopped Salad with Firefly moonshine dressing
- Housemade Smoked Pimento Cheese
- Pulled Pork Tacos with Carolina Gold BBQ
The Salty Goat
The Salty Goat is the best place in Isle of Palms to take a drink or two with locals or friends in a relaxed setting.
- Specialty cocktails
- Bacon Old Fashioned and Smoked Julep garnished with a smoked sugar cane
- Selection of apps, sandwiches, barbecue and sweets like Pork Rind Nachos, Hand Dipped Fried Pepper Jack Cheese, and the Billy G’s Grinder with choice of pulled pork or smoked brisket
Cilantro Restaurant, Calgary. Canada
If you want to partake in a unique culinary experience, take a trip to Calgary, Canada and discover the ground-breaking cuisine of Cilantro’s Fall Dinner Series brought to you by Chef Lancelot Monteiro along with CRMR’s Wine Director, Brad Royale.>.
This casual Calgary restaurant is known for its wood-fired pizza oven, house-made pasta and is located at 17th Avenue SW, and features a broad selection of Canadiana cuisine and award-winning wines. As part of the seasonal events, Cilantro will celebrate its Fall Dinner Series on October 16, November 6 and December 4, 2018.
Each evening will be packed with diverse and innovative cuisine, and will be hosted by Brad Royale. Enjoy sampling some brilliant top-quality wines that have been carefully paired with 3 courses and 1 amuse-bouche arranged by Cilantro’s culinary team, all while sourcing local and seasonal ingredients.
And the best part of all it’s the exclusiveness of the whole thing: There are only 20 tickets available for these dinners which will take place in the Cilantro’s Upstairs Lounge.